We are hitting the road to show customers how to build a data-driven foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise and Digital Transformation. Join us!
Last week SAP & ASUG held their annual SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG Conference at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG is the largest global business technology event where solution experts and the community that uses SAP software can connect all in one place. Attendees are able to learn how to enable their digital business strategy and get more from their technology investment.
This year’s /N SPRO’s top six highlights include:
- Highest Attendance Ever! – SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG’s 2016 conference achieved record attendance of 30,000+ attendees and an additional 300,000 watching virtually from around the world. This year SAP & ASUG utilized Facebook‘s Live Streaming application which gave many of our colleagues a way to remotely experience SAPPHIRE & ASUG presentations.
- Awesome Kickoff Keynote – Bill McDermott, SAP CEO, provided the SAPPHIRE NOW 2016 kickoff Keynote illustrating the value of integrating people, technology, processes. Bill discussed the challenges and opportunities being faced by key SAP customers with live in person input from executive leadership from Microsoft, Under Armour, and others. During his Keynote he predicted that the next five to 10 years will be more disruptive than last five to 10 years. Due to machine learning, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality will fundamentally change the way we do work.
- Exciting New Tools in the Works – The announcement of the ASUG Partner Assessment Tool – The go live is currently scheduled to happen during SuccessConnect in August. It will function like TripAdvisor except it will be used for clients on SI’s. It will be a great way for clients to research SI’s they are interested in and review SI’s they have been engaged […]
/N SPRO is proud to announce our continued support for Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG). We invite you to join our retail expert Brian Cederborg, Vice President, Retail / Wholesale Consulting for /N SPRO at the upcoming ASUG Ontario Chapter meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at Seneca College (Newnham Campus). If you are attending the meeting, we encourage you to join Mr. Cederborg’s 60 minute presentation taking place at 1:00pm, on the “Retail Track”. Presentation details are as follows:
“Optimize Retail Customer Engagement: /N SPRO’s Campaign Management Solution”
To keep customers continuously engaged, retailers need to deliver a consistent experience and personalized message across all channels. All interactions need to achieve the same objective – deliver consistent, proactive, concise and personalized messaging that drives the customer toward increased interaction with the retailer. The SAP Campaign Management software suite, a Customer Activity Repository (CAR) based solution, co-developed with /N SPRO, provides an integrated simple to use platform that can be implemented in modules, as the business evolves, to develop and execute marketing and promotional campaigns – targeted or mass – across any sales channel. Advanced analytics are then able to model and predict customer responses prior to campaign execution in order to easily model multiple ‘what-if’ scenarios and select the ones most consistent with company goals.
Register today and take advantage of this networking and educational opportunity. Key event highlights to look forward to:
- Keynote and Break-Out Content on SAP Retail, Supply Chain, Reporting and User-Experience.
- Keynote on “Higher Education in the Fourth Industrial Era”
- Real-World SAP Customer stories from Indigo Books and Music, Vicwest Building Products and Blue Cross-Blue Shield.
- 3 Hour Hands-On Workshop on SAP LUMIRA
- Sponsor Showcase and ASUG Networking Reception
We look forward to seeing you […]